Thursday, July 2, 2009

The FDA is really starting to grind my gears.

Seriously. WTF with all the medguides? I can't give anything out now without some stupid question. It's bad enough that people think "metoprolol succinate" is pronounced mutupral succulent - oh yes they did. Now every douche with a fifth-grade education thinks their tendons are going to snap/burst or they're going to commit suicide. Look, you may grow a baboon ass for all I know, but if it's printed, then people are going to think this shit will affect them. As some dumb ass lady told me today: "I know my system." What the fuck ever.

FDA - stop it already, we get it. You are omnipotent and scary. You can make or break companies in a single pen stroke. Here's a thought: how about NOT APPROVING this shit in the first place? Oh, now that you have the money it's o.k. to fuck with people. Look, nobody's saying you're not the man, just ease the fuck up. Jesus.

There, I'm better (sort of).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoy the tags to this post. Mofo.